Sunday, February 20, 2011

Update on exhibitions

You might like to know that the Camden Gallery exhibition has been extended by a month, supposedly due to popular demand. I did get a very nice email from Alexa at the London Reviewer that seemed to back that idea up. I have put a link to the London Reviewer on this blog to the right.

Also I have been selected as a finalist in the 'She' exhibition run by Walker St Gallery in Dandendong, to celebrate international womens' day. This is the second time I have been part of this exhibition - the last time being in 2009. The piece that was selected is 'Her Ivory Tower' - it is a bit quirky, but one of my favourites.


This last week has been a bit manic as per usual. I have been away with the seniors from school for a leadership development retreat. I have been working on ideas and issues that have arisen from that, one of which is the whole issue of exclusion; leaving others out. I came across a video on youtube which is sung by a young American girl, which I plan to use in an assembly this week. I think it is pretty good. Enjoy.



Oh, yes, got rid of the pink. Hope you like the changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment