Things have gone a bit quiet because I am trying to get into my project for my Masters. It will be an installation later in the year and will basically be an enchanted forest, with links to feminism in fairytale and folklore. Its exciting but daunting. Today I started making my first marquette, the first decision being about how to deal with the walls. At this stage, I am thinking a mural approach with a forest background. I painted the original, then played around with different colour variations. Not sure how I will proceed in terms of overall colour, but am feeling good that I've made a start on the making (been reading for months).