Saturday, January 21, 2012

Revisiting the Wetlands

Have received word that a work I did for the WetlandCare Exhibition this year has received second prize in the open section. Obviously not quite as exciting as first prize like last year, but still pretty good. It is nice to be able to paint about things that matter to me and have other people recognise something in the works I create. I'm not sure if I'll get to Canberra this year, I am trying to save my pennies for other things, but it would be nice to hit the capital again, and in particular the ANG. Mind you, last year when I was there, it was 39 and 40 degrees everyday. Even though there wasn't the humidity we have here, it was still pretty hard to take! Anyway, pic below:

1 comment:

  1. I love the colours in this painting, you can feel the wetness and coolness

    ReplyDelete